How to add a child to an existing ParentPay account:
You must log out of all of your ParentPay accounts before proceeding.
You will need to choose one account to ‘add’ the rest of your children to; the username and
password for this account will become your ‘main’ account login details.
- Login to the account you wish to have as your future login for all children/schools
- Click on the Add a child tab on your home page
- Enter the username and password for the child you wish to add.
- The school, pupil name, year group and class will show on screen.
- Click Add child to your account to confirm this is the child you wish to add to your account
You can repeat the above process to add a maximum of six children to your account.