Applying for a place at Stokeinteignhead
We would be delighted if you chose to send your child to Stokeinteignhead Primary and warmly invite visits to our school. Please Contact the office on 01626 873208 to make an appointment.
Please visit the pupil vacancies page to see which year groups currently have spaces. You can access the page here
|Applying for a place|
Applications are organised by the Local Authority and open in the Autumn term. In the event of unsuccessful applications there is an appeal process and further details will be available from the Local Authority.
Further information about the admissions process can be found on Devon County Council’s website which can be accessed through the link below.
Please do not hesitate to contact the school if you have any questions.
· 16th April 2018 - Offers of places made online and by letter
· 30th April 2018 - Last date for accepting and declining offers of places
· 15th May 2018 - Last date for on time appeals for community and voluntary controlled schools
· May-August 2018 - Offers from waiting lists
· June-July 2018 - Appeal hearings