Stokeinteignhead Primary School
Curious, Determined, Resourceful and Respectful
Kit List for Simonsbath (Class3)
- Personal wash kit e.g. soap, toothpaste, etc,.
- Towel x 1 (medium size)
- Night wear
- Slippers or indoor shoes
- Underwear x 3
- Socks ( 1 or 2 long, thick pairs wearing in walking boots/wellies
- Old trainers x 1
- Tee shirts x 3
- Trousers ( such as track suit bottoms or outdoor trousers – jeans are not suitable for activities but fine for the evening around the centre)
- A warm top e.g. fleece
- Waterproof coat and trousers if possible.
- Wellington boots
- Sun hat/sun screen (seasonal! – keep an eye on the weather)
- Small rucksack
- Unbreakable drinks container
- Packed lunch box
- Carrier bag/bin liner for dirty clothes!
- Any necessary medication (labelled) especially inhalers with sufficient capsules.
- Torch (with batteries or windup)
- School uniform need not be worn for this trip.
- Postcard with a stamp and addressed for sending on the first day.
- Pocket Money (no more than £5 in a named envelope)